Sign in to follow this  

Supercross NEED HELP 2001 Daytona Supercross

Does anyone have a copy of the 2001 Daytona Supercross? I'm lookin for coverage of the heat races mainly. I know it will be hard to track down. I raced that year, and I'm wanting to track down some video proof that I was there. Anyone...........?:banana:

Post this on vitalmx.com, Im sure someone over there has a link for ya.

did you try youttube? someone here just posted links to the 2000 Daytona race on youtube. Showed the 250 races with RC on the Kawi and Travis winning the 125s.

Dang, Ben I didnt know you raced that! Didnt you try Indy a few times too?

Yeah I actually got my pro license in 1998, raced INDY, Pontiac, St. Louis, every year until 04. I raced Daytona in 2001,2002,2004,2005. And Atlanta in 2004.

Does anyone have a copy of the 2001 Daytona Supercross? I'm lookin for coverage of the heat races mainly. I know it will be hard to track down. I raced that year, and I'm wanting to track down some video proof that I was there. Anyone...........?:banana:
I do have the 250 class from 01 daytona but I am not sure if it has the heat races or not. I have posted it before. The dead torrent is still on isohunt. I can check for you when I get home.

Thanks man, the heat races are really what I'm looking for.

haha I got it one video tape I think, I'd have to go thru sum video tapes. I'll look, I know its either 00 or 01.

thanks man. if anyone has it, I'm totally interested.

your in luck dude....the one I got is from 01 and it got the heat races. If I get time in the next few days I'll burn it to a DVD. Hit me up with a private message and we can work something out so I can get it to ya. Your address or w/e.