Sign in to follow this  

what front number plate is this?

hey if this is a pic of your bike and you dont want me to post it ill delete it, i have no rights to this photo and i dont want any problems.

Does anyone know who make this number plate or where i could find one? thanks

IMG_1357.jpg

hey if this is a pic of your bike and you dont want me to post it ill delete it, i have no rights to this photo and i dont want any problems.

Does anyone know who make this number plate or where i could find one? thanks

IMG_1357.jpg

it appears to be shaped like an 03-05 YZ250/450F number plate.(I could be wrong)

Yes, it is a 00-04 YZ number plate that someone put lights in. Thats smoking hot!

All that stuff looks like Acerbis, UFO, Trailtech, etc. And the prices are really cheap...I wonder if they're knockoffs of the originals or the same thing just unbranded? Prices are good though (I wouldn't think it would cost that much for shipping from Netherlands to U.S. if they'll ship to the U.S.)

All that stuff looks like Acerbis, UFO, Trailtech, etc. And the prices are really cheap...I wonder if they're knockoffs of the originals or the same thing just unbranded? Prices are good though (I wouldn't think it would cost that much for shipping from Netherlands to U.S. if they'll ship to the U.S.)

easyparts is mostly a site for mopeds, scooters etc. those parts are usually cheaper down here.

from what i heard quality usually is good, might order one myself one of these days.

when shipping from europe to the us, keep in mind the currency differences, they're huge.