Sign in to follow this  

2009 KX450 Purchase

Hi everyone. I live in San Diego, CA and I am looking to purchase a new 2009 KX450. Can anyone recommend a GOOD dealership for my purchase. I am willing to travel and long distance for a good deal. I am going to start by offering $6,500 cash and that is it. I know there are dealers out there willing to make a deal since the bnikes are already a year old. Thanks for all your input.

Check out Advanced Kawasaki in Orange County. I live in San Diego also and bought my 2009 in February of last year right when they came out for $7,300 out the door with taxes and registration. If he has any left over, i'm sure they would have a good deal for you.

BTW, where in SD do you live? I used to live in Pacific Beach but just moved to the UTC area.

I just got mine from Northland Motorsports in AZ, delivered for less than that.

You can easily get one for $6500.00. I heard that North Countys House of Motorcycles in Oceanside had a demo for $5650.00 OTD but dont know how true that is. Where do you ride and when do you plan on picking up the 450?

Thanks. I live in Mission Valley. I ride Pala and race in the SRA series at Glen Helen and also race desert for District 38. I will give those guys a call

I mostly ride at Pala, Barona Oaks and the desert floor out in Ocotillo, Superstition Mts and Plaster City. I plan on picking up the bike this weekend. Thanks for the information. I will give them a call today.

Atlanta, GA.

You should be able to get really close to that price if you look outside California. You won't have to pay sales tax and depending on the mileage your shipping cost should not be that bad. Maybe a $300 or so.

I live in Escondido and rode at Pala regularly before my bike got stolen a few months ago. Im trying to get an 09 KX450f soon, hit me up and lets go for a ride? Im not too talented, but meeting new people to ride with is always cool