Sign in to follow this  

where to buy jets that are in stock same day???

where do you guys have the best luck finding jets...pilot jets and needle jets in stock to purchase with same day shipping for yz125's and yz250's ??? i have called over two dozen yamaha and other parts dealers with NO LUCK :banana: please share your resources if one does excist :lol:

I get my jets form rockymountainatv.com, but that may not work for you.

Not sure of what bike you ride, but any bike that uses the kehin carb, like ktm, etc has the same jets.

I get my jets form rockymountainatv.com, but that may not work for you.

Not sure of what bike you ride, but any bike that uses the kehin carb, like ktm, etc has the same jets.

looking for a standard needle jet for a 2006 yz125 part#284-14116-H4 and nobody has one in stock...i hope this is not a sign of the times for two stroke parts for the future:foul:

I'd recommend going to a shop in person and asking to speak to someone in service. They all have jet kits and are usually pretty good to help you find the right one you need.

look up sudco, they primarily deal with just jets/needles/etc...

www.sudco.com

thanks for the info but they were unable to cross reference the yamaha oem number to their number...that is pretty bad on their part:lol: i will just pick a yamaha dealer and wait for my needle to come in from california...unbeleivable :banana:

I'd recommend going to a shop in person and asking to speak to someone in service. They all have jet kits and are usually pretty good to help you find the right one you need.

no they dont...but good try :banana:

Another way is to check the service manual if you have one and the manual will give the "manufacturer" number. For example, the yamaha part is usually XX-XXXXX-XX-XX and the manufacturer (keihin/mikuni) will be like a N3EJ or something to that effect. After finding that specific code/number, give sudco a call (or whoever you end up going with) and see if they can get it or have it. I know it is kind of a pain in the ass, but customer service isn't what it used to be.....

thanks for the info but they were unable to cross reference the yamaha oem number to their number...that is pretty bad on their part:lol: i will just pick a yamaha dealer and wait for my needle to come in from california...unbeleivable :banana:

As far as dealers in cali, I went here before hitting the sand and they had a few on hand.

http://www.nchouseofmotorcycles.com/parts_01.asp

good luck

• Like 1

thanks for the help guys and i gave up and ordered them from derby cycles out of kentucky but they did not have them in stock but they were the most helpfull out of all the dealers and parts people i called so i placed my order with them:ride: