Sign in to follow this  

ktm 250 300 350 450???

hi just after some advice will be looking to change my bike soon as the 2011's come out loads of factors affecting my decision of bikes and so on. Also don't know if iam going to do enduros or cross country/motocross. I have a 250 exc 2009 at the moment with tons of stuff done to it it's awesome to ride just want to know if the 300 is better again or what the differences are. And just a bit of info off any1 that owns a 450f (from new) on what the maintenance costs issues or what you feel about them (within a year of ownership) because if i do choose to go motocross and cross country i'd be having a 450 or 350f. And if anybody in the uk has put a new motocrosser on the road how hard is it? many thanks mark

The big difference between all the others vs. 300 is the fact that the 300 SX is a 2-stroke. Well , the 250 can be had as either a 2 or 4 stroke.

great help that is ini!

I think I might just know that!

didn't even think ktm ever made a 300 (sx) read posts properly

Edited by markhillierrees
mistake

My bad. The 300 SX was a typo. I meant the XC. I didn´t know that you already knew the answer to your questions since you did ask them.

I´m sorry i tried to explain the difference to someone with your vast knowledge over the matter.

I won´t be doing it again... :banana:

To answer to your last question ,if i may ; I think most roads are quite hard.

To answer to your last question ,if i may ; I think most roads are quite hard.

I think he was referring to the difficulty of putting a motocross bike on the road. Assuming gravity in Wales is the same as it is in the USA, it should be pretty easy to put a motocross bike on any road. In any case make sure it stays wheels-side down.

You´re absolutely right. Now go to Husqvarna forum.:banana:

Whichever forum you choose check your attitude before signing in...

Are you really insane or what ?? I gave you an answer since you asked for one. How could i know that you already knew the answer , since you did ask for advice the way that made me think you didn´t have a glue ?

I answered you nicely but your respond was ,and i quote ; "great help that is ini !! (whatever that "ini" may mean), i think i might just know that (which actually means that you THINK you MAY know that but you´re not really sure) blah,blah,blah read posts properly" .

Now you´re calling me an *******,you little Welsh POS? If i came from such small island i would keep my mouth perfectly shut... No insult intented to any other Welsh, Scottish or Brit. I have a great deal of friends over there so hopefully no one else gets offended .. This moroon just really pisses me off. :banana:

Hey hey, easy there - my granddaddy is from Wales.

Stupid questions get stupid answers. Seriously. I have no problems helping out, but read the rules before posting. It also helps to gain a little respect when you use proper spelling and punctuation.

Also, the europeans around here can really screw things up. The only current EXC models in the USA are the 450 and 530 which are both four strokes. We tolerate Ville because he has a SX-F. :banana:

Aaahha ! I got you there. You also have 400 EXC´s ,don´t you??:lol:

And you know - we Europeans have been screwing things around like two millenniums so it kinda stuck on us in the end ...:banana: