When will the 2010 YZ's Ship

no... my local dealerships don't even have all of the four stroke models in stock... it's crazy. I figured it must have something to do with the economy, and the poor weather for riding. They have plenty of WR models and CRF X models though.

There are two guys who post in this forum who have brand new 125's and a 250 I believe that are 2010.

They have shipped to the dealers that actually wanted them, which appears to be ZERO... Non of the dealers I have seen have stocked them, probably because they still have 09's to sell.

You can order it though like the other guy said.

I am the guy who's 2010 YZ 250 came in yesterday but thats not why im posting. I talked to a mid sized Yamaha dealer on Saturday who told me several different things. Basically the warehouses are way over stocked with all different 2009 models.He told me Yamaha isnt even making some models of dirtbikes for 2010 as theres so many new 09's left.He also said he only gets allocated ONE new 2010 YZ 450F and like 3 YZ 250 F's. He implied sales across the board are not good at all !

Back to the 2 stroke thing i really feel were near the end thats why i bought a 2010 model.Very few 09's were sold i imagine and i bet it's even worse this year.I'll sure be interested in seeing how many of them you see at local tracks or sitting on dealers floors. Sad but true.

Yamaha told my local dealer to sell all 08 and 09 YZ 250 before any 2010 come in.
whats the point just get an 09
So sad, such a low demand for one of the greatest bikes ever.:banana:

Well if anyone knows of a dealer in the southeast (i'm in Florida) with a new 08 or 09 in stock please let me know. The local dealers only have 4T's