NCHSA season opener

Come on Bob'o I promise I wont beat you too bad. No reason to not come race! Haha!

We all know the real reason he ain't gonna make it--he's running scared from the trials tires!? You can run, but you can't hide....c'mon over to the dark side, we have cookies!:banana:

We all know the real reason he ain't gonna make it--he's running scared from the trials tires!? You can run, but you can't hide....c'mon over to the dark side, we have cookies!:banana:

Those stupid trails tires suck and only belong on trials bikes:thumbsup:

Those stupid trails tires suck and only belong on trials bikes:thumbsup:

that was almost the smartest thing i've ever heard you say.... would have been the smartest except for your slight dyslexia,must be the allergy meds:busted:

i know you sissy boys would all like to beat my knob,it just ain't gonna happen...

that was almost the smartest thing i've ever heard you say.... would have been the smartest except for your slight dyslexia,must be the allergy meds:busted:

i know you sissy boys would all like to beat my knob,it just ain't gonna happen...

you left out cheap before sissy:thumbsup:

I plan to race on Sunday in Sanford.

That is...if they do not postpone it due to rain.

The weather forecast is dismal...rain last night...rain today...rain tomorrow...rain on Saturday. If it's a glorified mud hole, I'm pulling the parachute on this race.?

I'm hoping they will postpone it if it's a swamp.

I have not been to Sandchester yet this year...with all the rain, it'll be perfect on Sunday. That may be my fallback ride location.:banana:

-Jay

Edit: Sanford has received almost an inch of rain in the last several days with a 70% chance of rain today, tomorrow, and Saturday. Dry weather on race day...Sunday.

I ran Devils Ridge last year...it was a miserable exercise in suffering. The mud was horrible. They closed off the MX section which alot of folks including me were looking forward to riding...and they made some course changes to try and negate the really impossible sections.

There are better ways to spend a wad of cash. Last year was not fun.? I race to have fun.:banana:

There are few people registered for the race so far...most, like me, are taking a wait-and-see position.

Frankly...I'd respect the promoter and property owner decision if they chose to postpone the race for more favorable conditions.

I want to race...jonesing to race!:banana: But I don't want to suffer in the mud again. No sir.

-Jay