Sign in to follow this  

What did you do to your TTR today?

after installing 110, 17.5 jets and cutting the air box I turned up the idle instead of adjusting the air screw so the idle seemed all erratic.

So today I re-adjusted everything, I followed the sticky and screwed in the pilot screw 1.5 turn out( it was on like 8 turns!) washed the bike and cleaned out the air filter. She's running like a champ now, im loving it!

Also knocked her over and broke my front brake level by mistake, DOH!

Getting it cleaned up to sell as my son has outgrown it.

Steve

Cut the airbox and bent back the brake lever. Gonna work on the brakes, tomorrow. After thats all said and done...find a carb. haha

Got it dirrrrrrty lol. First ride of my season cause the snow melted early luckily!!! Still a bit early but I just love riding so i went out anyway. Unfortunately didn't have time to clean it up after :lol: Can't wait to head out again this weekend.

Happy riding guys :banana:

not today but last weekend took her out for a 4 day weekend. I can really tell a difference from the jetting and airbox/exhaust mod. It will pull third gear on most hill climbs that aren't to crazy.

I drained the gas out of ours to put in another bike, just to se if it would fire.

It may be a while before our TTR is rideable... the bottom end went out last month and I don't have enough spare change to buy replacement parts to rebuild it and our KX's engine...

I have a couple of extremely large paper weights for the time being.

-Kerry