Sign in to follow this  

kx100 or 125

Hey guys,im 15 years old 5ft8 and 125 lbs now Im coming off a klx140L and want a 2 stroke.But Im not the fastest because I have right side hanicaps and Im not new to 2 strokes because ive ridden my uncles old blaster for a long time but that was maybe 10 years ago so guys say a kx100 is way too small and I think it will not last me 2-3 years which I need it to do so im thinking 125 but you have to keep 125s on the pipe almost all the time so going to the dealer tommorrow to get sized up proably a 125 but proably will put a flywheel weight on to tame it any other ideas thanks sorry for the long post:ride:

Yeah I think go 125 for sure. You will ride the 100 for 2 weeks get bored and wish you got the 125. You can lower the seat and add the flywheel weight to make it a little more manageable. Post some pics when you get it!! :banana:

a true quadtard's response. quads arent good for much other then plowing your driveway, cruising the woods, and destroying mx tracks. an arrogant reply to an arrogantly redic. post. get th 125. the hit is really not that strong, it will feel stronger on a 100 because its such a smaller bike. i just sold my 144, loved that bike.

shouldnt get either becuase dirtbikes are junk, Quads all the way

Let's just say that yes, quads are the best thing out there for ballance challenged people that can't keep a tricycle on three wheels.

To the OP, you will want a 125. It will still have more low end then a 100 and you won't outgrow it nearly as fast.

Agreed on the 125. My son is 5'8" or so and just came off the 100. Even with riser and fatbars, his knees would hit and it was way too small. Now he has a 125 but was riding my KX250 last year. Don't worry about th power. Witht he KIPS, it's very managable and you'll get used to it very quickly. Before you know it, You'll be hammering on the pipe all the time.

As for the quadtard...ahahahahahaha, His sig says it all. litlle bitty bikes then to quads. Guess he couldn't hang beyond 85 beginner. Get a real quad LT500r. Just had to throw that in there.

glad that everyone is on the same train, not appreciating the lame response from the quadtard.

hahahaha quadtard say it to my face and youll never smile again, pretty funny how u say cant balnce considering ive have 3 bike myself and was kidding with kx100nick cuz i no him. and a ltr500?!?!?! what are you smoking? maby i need some becasue theyd get trashed, quad tard preettyy funny i must say but bet u aint got the balls to say it to my face. haha couldnt hang beyond and 85 right thats why ive ridden big 250fs before nice try tho

i would just love to get in your face. lol you are an idiot

to the OP, the 100 is too small for you other than a play or practice bike, get the 125 you will be much happier. they really arnt as pipey as people make them out to be, dont get me wrong they still have a hit, but its all in your right wrist. and i suggest you lose that dumbass of a friend you got there

hahahaha quadtard say it to my face and youll never smile again, pretty funny how u say cant balnce considering ive have 3 bike myself and was kidding with kx100nick cuz i no him. and a ltr500?!?!?! what are you smoking? maby i need some becasue theyd get trashed, quad tard preettyy funny i must say but bet u aint got the balls to say it to my face. haha couldnt hang beyond and 85 right thats why ive ridden big 250fs before nice try tho

Big scary 250F? :banana:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Even at 5'8", I think a 100 would be too small to even play on. The suspension starts to give out at about 115lbs.

hahahaha, he's all flustered. Too bad. OR he just naturally can't spell.

And Son, don't ever say you'll get in someones face. BTW, I was probably riding and racing quads before you were born, And yes that would have been a BRAND NEW Lt500r.

AHAAAHHHAAHA 250f? My sons kx112 was faster than most 250f's

revenge of the quadtard, gotta love it. spoken like a true 13 year old who thinks he can take on the world one fight at a time. i would gladly call you a quadtard to your face. I'm not one to pick fights on the internet but i'll be moving back to new york and maybe we can make that happen for ya! i highly doubt a lt500 would get trashed by your turd 660. a stock 450 quad will run away on that trail driven piece.

13? im 20 nice try tho

you should have kept that to yourself, admiting you are 20 after acting like that... should have just kept us thinking you were 13. you should go back to school, work on that english....

you are going to get banned from this forum so dam quick

makKX250 lets see that PM

I would definitely go with the 125. It is more fun getting used to a bike rather than growing out of one.

Also, it's not too often a bad spelling 20 year old acts/types like a 13 year old, but maybe he is special. High functioning, but special none the less.

OR

It's a little big man kind of syndrome, usually gets rolled in real life, so he has resorted to internet tough guy antagonization knowing no one lives near by.

Either way, always good entertainment and as I said before to the OP... Get the 125! :banana:

I would definitely go with the 125. It is more fun getting used to a bike rather than growing out of one.

Also, it's not too often a bad spelling 20 year old acts/types like a 13 year old, but maybe he is special. High functioning, but special none the less.

OR

It's a little big man kind of syndrome, usually gets rolled in real life, so he has resorted to internet tough guy antagonization knowing no one lives near by.

Either way, always good entertainment and as I said before to the OP... Get the 125! :banana:

couldnt have said it better myself, i thinks its the latter option:banana:

just throwing this out there, i believe the kx 100 is too small, but weight would't be too much of a problem unless u weighed around 145. i just got one and im 5'5 130 pounds and it is the perfect size for me, suspension gives up little. but i imagine i will need to move to a 250f somtime next winter. but 100s are great bikes. and ya that kid is pretty stupid. im 14 and i dont act like that

LOL...........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO IT'S.....THE 250F!!!!!!!!111111

really?? my friends clapped out ke 100 could outrun a 250f on flat track. my 96 125 could outrun it on anything even blue groove hill climbs as long as there is a little area to build some speed and to get on the pipe.

To the OP go with the 125, you should be able to learn to ride it hard quick

I'm 5'6" and I ride a KX 125. The height isn't too bad. Just cut down your seat, and keep going fast enough so you don't have to touch the ground!

my 14 yr old daughter rides a kx 125 with no problem, shes 100 lbs 5'6" ...shes strong enough to upright it by herself after she goes down too :lol:

the power is very managable .... she learned in a day ...coming from a rm 80 she rode last year until it broke down .... now she rips the 125 :banana: fun to watch !!!!