Need some help on a couple things (pics)

I have been tearing my bike down cause i want to powdercoat the frame black and also seeing what the bike has since i got it this way. The person i got the bike from said that it used to be race. I found some stuff on the bike that im hoping can get some info from you guys. First is there is what looks to be a boyesen rad valve and was wondering how the reed pedels look?

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

Next as I was Looking around the motor i saw what looks to be ingraved CPE anyone heard of them?

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

Also do these look like stock front for clamps cause there were bar mounts by Scotts on them. Im wanting to go twinwalls so im wondering if they are the bigger 1-1/8 mounts.

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

And How the Bike is now

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

Thank You

The reed pedals are good, there are no cracks, just some carbon build up. Take them apart and clean them with some kleenex and kerosene, it will wash away all the carbon and they'll look like new again.

The clamps are stock, but the bar mount is not. Looks like it used to have a stabilizer on the bike judging by the holes on the bar mount, but not to sure on that. Something was mounted on that bar mount, cause you can see the indentation of whatever it was around the holes.

That CPE logo is pretty ghetto, looks like a local who did rebuilds or something, or the previous owner, who the hell knows. The porting looks normal, there are some marks on the inside from a dremel or something, but oddly enough my cylinder has it too. I have a feeling that they are just imperfections in the cast that the factory removes before they assemble the bike.

It really looks like a BIG difference in the left and right cases in the pic of the intake. If you ever split the cases, match them up there and probably elsewhere. Reeds look good. You can also turn both side sets over to extend their life. I restored a 1994 wr250 that even looked worse than yours so it is doable. Big bars are 1 1/8" so just measure your mounts. Like the purple spring! Definitely pull the top end and ck the crank. Have fun.

Nice-Find -Congratulations. I just rode my craigs list special after these guy's helped me thru a 94 yz 250 Top-end rebuild. It looks like you have a decent camera-take pic;s of everything you do,it helps when your putting it back together. Here are a few tips that helped me. small zip-lock bags-and a sharpie.----I replaced all the rock /trash/stripped bolts/screws--with nice fresh one's.Clean that power-valve-Flush that gear -box-Have Fun! Oh yah- looking at your CA tag ride has been sitting-pull impeller cover for water pump. inspect-clean-new gasket it's going to leak from sitting-

Again Congratulations