Sign in to follow this  

new graphics on my 06 yz250f!

Just bought this bike not too long ago and it was pretty much hooked up. Finally ut the finishing touches on it and it and some bridgstone 404rear/403front and its done!

Before:

IMG_0004.jpg

after:

DSC_01891-1.jpg

:banana:

I saw this on DirtRider but that is awesome man! One of the best bikes out there. I'd have trouble throwing a leg over it and riding it with it looking that pretty.

I saw this on DirtRider but that is awesome man! One of the best bikes out there. I'd have trouble throwing a leg over it and riding it with it looking that pretty.

LOL....I kind of did at first. ITs all good though, it needs to be scratched up and layed down for my roof of riding along showing off my lack of skill. :lol:

The bike rides amazing but I can definately tell the difference between a yammi 4t and a honda or kawi. Yammis engine signs off much quicker than both. I still love the bike, im die hard blue all the way. :banana:

Liked the before better. :banana:

I love the classic FX graphics as well but I needed to spruce up the bike for the company. OEM graphics are just nice and I do agree with you, but the red in teh graphics really appealed to me.

I love the classic FX graphics as well but I needed to spruce up the bike for the company. OEM graphics are just nice and I do agree with you, but the red in teh graphics really appealed to me.

And that's what matters with any graphics. :banana:

Nice.

How are those Bridgestones workin' for you, and what is the majority of your track/trail conditions like? Thinking of a pair.

Nice.

How are those Bridgestones workin' for you, and what is the majority of your track/trail conditions like? Thinking of a pair.

I ran the maxxis for a while...hated them, ran the Geos for a while,....like them but they wear quickly, second pair of 404's and love them...they hook up great!

We have been getting some good dirt here at the tracks in AZ....seems as if the tracks are really dumping some compost mixed with small amounts of hay in teh corners, soft and loamy. after the day moves on the tracks dry out quickly here and the dirt gets a little slick and hard. Overall the bridgstones really hold up well, hook up great in the corners and I am probably going to continue running these until something new comes out and I give them a try.