Sign in to follow this  

how much would you pay for this bike?

I was wondering what my 2005 crf250r is worth. Nothing is wrong with it, new chain and sprockets, plastics, seat, graphics, bars, boysen quickshot, valves were just checked and in spec., new clutch kit, other than that motor is stock. No scratches and starts up all the time. Oil changed regularly, always maintained.

bikepics-1903549-800.jpg

Id pick that up for 2100 all day. Id say around 2500-2700...But im going off what I see on the sf bay area cl... Start high my friend. Cant hurt.

haha up here I sold my 05 crf 250x for 4150$ last week. That could sell for 4500$ here in the May/June months.

shit you can buy an 08 for 2500 all day long.
Not in az, 08's are about 3500-4000 out here.

'08s are high here too.$4000 is the bottom.

For the '05,I'd say 2500 would be possible,it all depends on quick you wanna sell it.

check out www.cnymra.com the classified section you will find some 09's for 3500 and most 08's for 3000 and less, a hand full of 06's that were starting at 2100. nobody in New York has money to buy bikes. stuff isnt selling. If anyone is looking for an 07 that has been blown up and rebuilt I have a friend of mine who would be happy to get 2grand

Sold mine - mint shape in a day for 2200. Had about a dozen people interested in two days after listing on e-Bay local classifieds. Start at 2500 if you're not in a rush.