Sign in to follow this  

My boys 1st ride on their new big bikes

My twin 14 year old boys got to (finally) ride their new to them KTM's this last weekend. Both came off TTR 125L's, so this is a big upgrade, but they did a great job!!! Everytime we went out to ride, I would forget the camera, so all I have are pre ride parking lot pics. One is an '02 200 MXC and the other is an '01 200 EXC. I can't wait for more great weather!!!

100_0071.jpg

100_0072.jpg

Sweet! im 14 too and i have a 200xc. sweet bikes! just be sure to put some protection on them bikes:worthy: i went through 2 pipes because when ever i fell on the right the pipe would get dented very bad. they tend to stick out pretty far on the 200's. buy a pipe guard that you wrap around for like 30$ ea. also get a skid plate, it will go very south if you bend the bottom of your frame or crack your case..Other then that there great bikes! poppin wheelies in 4th, great low end and mid-top! and they go for 80+ hours on a top end. i have 70.1 hours and piston still has very little worn and 160psi!

They will LOVE the 200's I have a 2000 MXC and I'm 52 and think its the ultimate bike.