Sign in to follow this  

Vertical destruction!!!

Damn I really really want to see this!!!

I watched the trailer for part 2 on youtube here

Just listen to the bike at 1:40!!!! amazing sound, I've never heard such high performance in a dirt bike before.

These guys have mastered the art of tuck and roll, the ones who do use it thye must save broken wrists, arms etc all the time doing it. A couple good tuck and rolls in the video.

Has anyone bought this?

Was it worth the 20$?

The trailer blew me away, this is an extreme sport that just kicks ass.

Those guys fly!

Literally...........sometimes without the bikes:eek:

Just listen to the bike at 1:40!!!! amazing sound, I've never heard such high performance in a dirt bike before.

I'm pretty sure that's a multi cylinder two stroke.

Damn I really really want to see this!!!

I watched the trailer for part 2 on youtube here

These guys have mastered the art of tuck and roll, the ones who do use it thye must save broken wrists, arms etc all the time doing it. A couple good tuck and rolls in the video.

Has anyone bought this?

Was it worth the 20$?

The trailer blew me away, this is an extreme sport that just kicks ass.

YES thank engine at 1:40 sounds SICK!!! Make those 4 blokes sounds like cement mixers. That is a FULL HOUSE race engine! Probably on alcohol or something......... that sounds is MUSIC....UNREAL !

the guy at 1:40 is Harrold Waddell "the gasser" he is the cousin of a friend of mine. I saw him last year at an event, and the sound of that thing live is crazy. he is the 3rd guy on this vid I took with my phone.

the guy at 1:40 is Harrold Waddell "the gasser" he is the cousin of a friend of mine. I saw him last year at an event, and the sound of that thing live is crazy. he is the 3rd guy on this vid I took with my phone.

Yep that's def the same guy, cannot mistake that sound.

Wonder what the hell he's running there!

Sick video.

As mentioned he is running a inline4. Lots of guys do this. My guess is GSXR 600 motor since he is below the 700cc class.

harold_open%20ride.jpg

That one at 1:40 does sound amazing.:banana:

That is Harold Waddell out of Nebraska on his GSXR 13?? climber. You should here the thing in person. Bad ASS!!! All of these guys have top notch one of a kind equipent with big power. So cool to watch.

I shot this at Poags hole 2008 this bike sounds nice

That is insanely fast, he was going as fast as the bike could take him, and he wanted to go faster! Crazy!