Sign in to follow this  

B.C trails

Just some footage of our last ride. Fraser Valley B.C Its a little long but decent single track for this time of year. Let me know what you all think??

Thanks for the comments! Its just an aluminum ramp that is in the middle of 2 connecting trails? A freind of mine went off it a couple years ago a little to fast and broke his nose! Came down rear end way to high and did a summersalt then the bars smacked him right across the goggles! We did finish the ride though LOL. Lots of little ramps/bridges in this area and some great trails. Thanks again

Another nice BC vid. I'd love to ride out there! Scenery is so lush.

One suggestion is you need to turn your audio on your GoPro from low to high. It will also elimintate most of the scratchy kind of sounds you here form it every now and then when it's searching for audio to pickup. I had a GoPro and wondered why I was getting that sound and why everything sounded so muffled. read the manual and switched it to high and never had a problem after that.

Yep I know that I can change the audio pickup but I always forget because I just want to ride! LOL. I'll try and remember next time though! Thanks for the tip!

I liked the video a lot. That is fine single trail country. Thank you for going to the effort of sharing and posting.

Cheers.

Now, I've got to get there and ride!

Haven't ridden Chipmunk since last year.

Gave Vedder a shot last month. Broke my hand....

I'm almost back to 100%. Just need handguards now.

Bt seriously. Great video. Thanks for posting.