Sign in to follow this  

Washington Sparkplug Enduro

No but it is still over a month away. I have never known the Bremerton Cruisers to fail to get it all together.

Stupid brother having his stupid wedding in stupid Florida that weekend :banana:

Oh man, that sucks, I was looking forward to trying to get on a minute with you.

Oh man, that sucks, I was looking forward to trying to get on a minute with you.
Yeah that's what we need. Thanks

Matt---that sucks

Yeah, I'll just use it as my throw-away and work on my tan. See you guys at Shelton.

Myself and two buddies want to be on the same minute does anyone know how I go about doing that?

Send all your entries together in the same envelope and request it. They will accommodate you.

never had a problem getting on the same minute as my boy at sign up.seems to me all of the clubs were very accommodating as far as putting us on the same minute.we never sent in a pre reg. all last season.no problems at signup.also may be a good idea to be there early if you choose this route.its possible that there are no guarantees but we had no problems.

Oh Sh*t I gotta buy ORV tags to ride the Sparkplug. :banana:

Yeah, but its going for a good cause.....someday we may even know what that is.

Oh Sh*t I gotta buy ORV tags to ride the Sparkplug. :banana:

I take it the NMA Fistful of Dollar sticker won't work for this event? Bummer...

I take it the NMA Fistful of Dollar sticker won't work for this event? Bummer...

I didnt get my sticker.

Send all your entries together in the same envelope and request it. They will accommodate you.

Thanks!

Man, I'm not doing the series this year, but really wanted to make the Sparkplug. I'm taking my boy to his 1st D100 so don't think I'll make the enduro. See you guys at Shelton!