Sign in to follow this  

pitster pro problems.... AGAIN

sorry Gary...

Not to bash him to much but has anyone had as many issues with this company as I have? I swear he employs those monkeys with crayons and coloring books. I am just wondering if its just me or not

sorry Gary...

Not to bash him to much but has anyone had as many issues with this company as I have? I swear he employs those monkeys with crayons and coloring books. I am just wondering if its just me or not

Check your PM's and give me a call or a number I can reach you on.

Gary and his people have always been great to me. Didn't matter if I needed a part, advice or just wanted to ask a stupid question.

no Gary is a great guy and he always takes care of it but it shouldn't take me to have make a phone call or write him a PM to get it taken care of. I dont have time to babysit.

my problems have been that I order on the phone and the kids either wont take my money and ship out parts, will take my money and ship out parts the week after when they said same day shipping, send the order missing parts or included an array of bolts that I have never seen go on my bike and I have taken my bike all the way apart. And I called back and they say they will ship out the missing part and its been a week since they said they would ship the missing part. Gary a PM or a text is better. I really don't like talking on the phone since I do it allday long at work with finance companies.

Your cdi boot is on the way, sorry we missed that on your order.

Thanks