Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Dungey's Lesbian Twin!

Holy Crap I wonder if she is fast around a SX track.

photo.jpg

Edited by numuken
Grammar was wrong :(
  • Like 3

hehe wow... you have to be married to watch that show! guilty here too. my wife makes me watch that ridiculous show... and i do it cause on sat i take over the tv after about 5pm and she doesn't get it back till monday! :lol: part of my payment! :banana:

but its funny that you thought about dungey... i did too and now that its been said ... alittle corey too...

side note the other corey died today! :banana:

hehe wow... you have to be married to watch that show! guilty here too. my wife makes me watch that ridiculous show... and i do it cause on sat i take over the tv after about 5pm and she doesn't get it back till monday! :lol: part of my payment! :banana:

but its funny that you thought about dungey... i did too and now that its been said ... alittle corey too...

side note the other corey died today! :banana:

Married to a man?

:banana: That looks just like him. What show is that? I am a heterosexual single man so I don't think my cable box even allows the Bravo channel.

Yep I watch Bravo. Are we talking about Corey Haim or Corey Feldman aka Edgar Frog? C'mon that is girl Dungey!

vlcsnap-653892.png

Holy Crap I wonder if she is fast around a SX track.

photo.jpg

haha nice find man! Looks just like him! I had to stare at that ugly chick for 30 minutes last night because my wife was hogging the tv :banana:

But I hate to hear that about Corey Haim. I know he has been/was on a downward spiral for quite some time.

I don't understand. It seems like there as to be something illegal going on if your wife makes you watch something. I've been married 6 years and that's one thing I made sure of before I married her was that she would never wrestle me to a chair, tie me down and anchor my head so that I could only see the tv and nothing else. You obviously have a computer and or internet phone.

It's ok, you can tell us if your in trouble. We will do everything we can to make sure she doesn't hurt you again

AHAHAHHAHA....dude my girlfriend was watching that stupid matchmaker show last night, I walked in and asked if that was a boy or girl (honestly didn't know, wasn't trying to be a douche)...she told me a girl then I was like "o it's Ryan Dungey as a girl!" :banana: