Sign in to follow this  

Washington props to Trail Tech

I just wanted to say that I ordered an "Endurance" computer by Trail Tech from one of the online stores. Two rides later, the screen was blank. A call to Trail Tech, and they sent me a new head, no questions asked. Great customer service. I had the new one the next day. Just lettin' everbody know.

I just wanted to say that I ordered an "Endurance" computer by Trail Tech from one of the online stores. Two rides later, the screen was blank. A call to Trail Tech, and they sent me a new head, no questions asked. Great customer service. I had the new one the next day. Just lettin' everbody know.

I had the exact same experience with their Lynx enduro computer. Sent me a new one the next day and let me keep the old one too. Kudos to them

I was headed to the southeast region threads when I saw this and thought I would chime in ...

I have a vector and recently was cutting a ziptie and cut the trailtech cable. :lol:

So I called them (guessing what they would charge me to replace it) told them what happened and they put one in the mail no charge.

Pretty good customer service I would say. :banana:

They are right up the road from me, I deal with them all the time. Good peeps IMHO.

Big props to Trailtech! I have made plenty of trips up there and they have always taken very good care of me. Also, it is super cool that they head out to the 24 hour race every year and set up shop fixing headlight etc.

Joe..........

Big props to Trailtech! I have made plenty of trips up there and they have always taken very good care of me. Also, it is super cool that they head out to the 24 hour race every year and set up shop fixing headlight etc.

Joe..........

I second that! They have helped me in a pinch a couple of times.

Whoop

Paul

WOW! I was considering different options as far as what to do - my Vapor is acting REALLY funny! I came out of a woods section and onto the road in an enduro, hammer down, HOLY SH!7 I'm doin 87 - no way no way I can't be. Then I got home n washed the bike n fired it up to dry things out - take a lil spin in the driveway and I set a land speed record in 1/8th of a mile - 318 mph! I dunno what to do but I guess it's worth a call after reading the above posts! I too had bad customer service that I was not pleased with before but maybe I'll give em a second chance!

WOW! I was considering different options as far as what to do - my Vapor is acting REALLY funny! I came out of a woods section and onto the road in an enduro, hammer down, HOLY SH!7 I'm doin 87 - no way no way I can't be. Then I got home n washed the bike n fired it up to dry things out - take a lil spin in the driveway and I set a land speed record in 1/8th of a mile - 318 mph! I dunno what to do but I guess it's worth a call after reading the above posts! I too had bad customer service that I was not pleased with before but maybe I'll give em a second chance!

Your sensor could have got knocked about and be a little out of place giving you extra ghost readings (two and three closures per magnet pass). Or the sensor could be toast, and/or the software in the Vapor could have gone south.

Is there a way to put the Vapor in a count mode to check how many passes of the magnet when you spin the front wheel? Some computers allow this to check on sensor placement.

you need to position the sensor so that the magnet passes by the bottom of it. if it passes by the top it comes around and passes by the bottom giving you a double reading.

i had the same problem