Sign in to follow this  

Traded Bike/Items for Sale

I traded in my KLX300 for an 08 KLX450. I originally put these items under my other post of when I was trying to sell the bike. I figured that I would let everyone know about the items with a separate post. I also added items that I found.

I have the following items for sale if anyone is interested.

skid plate

IMS foot pegs

Original fork and shock springs when I switched them out with Racetech

2 air filters (1 original and 1 aftermarket)

I have an extra K&N oil filter

Quiet tip for the Fourstrokeworks muffler

original handle bars

The actual KLX 300 manual that covers everything (not the one that came with the bike) and the addendum

original hand guards.

original 14 tooth sprocket

extra spark plugs

extra shift lever

Devol front brake disc guard (New)

Original pipe and muffler without heat shield

Original skid plate/engine guard

I think I found all of the items buried in the shed and garage. I will add to this thread if I find anymore items.

I have been talking to a couple of people via the private messaging system in regards to a couple of items. However if anyone else is interested in any of the parts, please PM me. I would also be willing to trade for KLX450 parts.

Slowturtle

Hello,

I'm in Boulder and possibly interested in a few things.

Please call me at 303-546-6063

Thanks, Steve

Update on items for sale.

I do not have the original pipe/muffler and shift lever anymore. I still have the rest of the items for sale.

Slowturtle

I would be interested in the skid plate(if its aftermarket and not stock) and the ims footpegs. I live in washington state, please instant message me with what prices you want for the pegs and skid plate.

AND DUDE I am so jealous you got the KLX450R I am in love with that bike and if kawasaki takes the damn FOR OFFROAD USE sticker off it and just dual sports it. I will be first or second in line to buy one.

I have an 06 KLX250s and I am 99% sure the foot pegs and aftermarket skid plates will fit just fine.

I still have the following items for sale:

IMS Super Stock Foot Peg for $25 (Good shape)

Devol Front Brake Disc Guard ($30) Brand new in the plastic

Skid Plate $20 (I am pretty sure it is a Fourstrokeworks skid plate)

Kawasaki KLX 250 Manual with KLX300 supplemental ($25)

plus the shipping costs. I will try to keep the shipping costs as low as possible.

I can also send you pictures if you need them. I am trying to keep the price below ebay. Let me know what you if you are interested.

Slowturtle

Those foot pegs are really nice I have a pair on my KLX and they are much larger than the stock ones!!

I still have the pegs, skid plate, and disc guard for sale if anyone is interested.

Slowturtle