Sign in to follow this  

When we get bored...time for change!

Next time you get bored, spend some $ on my bike...

Maybe I would if u asked NICE :banana:

Dear hoff7894

Will you please get bored again so I can have nice stuff. I would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you

Brandyn Eberle

Dear hoff7894

Will you please get bored again so I can have nice stuff. I would appreciate it from the bottom of my hart.

Thank you

Brandyn Eberle

I was just going to send out a BLANK check....then you spelled HEART WRONG

Very nice bike too, not what I would do, but it looks very well kept and clean... I noticed you a cop...My goal...

yeh, i liked it much better before. i prefer the race look though.

thanks for the comments.......I KNEW you guys would like the RACE look better and that is OK..........I was BORED with it and in 1 hr I could have it BACK to the race look......either way she is my baby..........and yes I keep it CLEAN and always prepped to ride...................she is a screamer

Very nice bike too, not what I would do, but it looks very well kept and clean... I noticed you a cop...My goal...

Dude not to rain on your parade..........DONT becomea COP.......not everything it is cracked up to be....the bosses are ******** and the people don't respect you.........then again I am jaded, been a cop for 15yrs........it SUCKS..............STAY IN SCHOOL:foul: