Got a brand new 09... Monster Edition

Guys,

just got a brand new 09, was a great deal so but it was the Monster Energy edition. Broke the thing in and it's really good so far (had an 08 KX450f before)

I have 1 ride on it but I'm not a big fan of the black plastic. Anyone who like black would like to switch their green plastic? Mine are like new so they would need to be in great shape. I also have an extra set of polisport black number plate that I could throw in for a complete black look if you'd prefer.

I'd switch my entire set plus the extra all black number plates for a set of 2010 green plastic.

Let me know if interested.

save the black plastic to put in later for resale.

yep, that's what I did. Mine is now green too. Only give-a-way that it WAS a monster edition are the KX450f Fuel Injection stickers on the number plates and the green hubs. Kawis belong in green anyway.:banana:

From this...

anthill.jpg

To this...

09kx450f.jpg

MUCH BETTER!!!?

the green hubs and black DLC coated lower fork tubes of the 450s seems to be the favs of most people. All around it's just a great machine really. It'll be for sale by Sept. when my new one 2011 is coming. Heck, I still have an 07 kx450 that I need to get rid of!!!