Sign in to follow this  

Who's exclusive to pit bikes?

I ride a yz 125 and an SSR DX3. I think I actually have more fun on the pitter. Just wondering how many of you guys only ride the little bikes? :banana:

I must say. The only bike on the track and at home that I can strangle to death and not die myself is a pitbike. My pitbikes bring the absolute most fun per pound of any vehicle I own. From drag novas to motorized tricycles. All are fun but the pitbike goes with all of them. To the track, fiddlin' at the house track, and in the PITS. What else can I ride back to camp if I break my arm? What else can wheelie in 4 gears all under 25mph? I love my pit. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

PS: my favorite is my chinasaki...

So do you guys think I should sell my yz and get a wicked pitter? I kinda wanna start racing....

I'm 100% faster on my pit bike than my big bike. I'm good on both, but my confidence level is so high on he pit I feel I cold hang with anyone.

I am a YZ450-er and bought a handful of broken to semi-running pit bikes...fixing them up is fun and tooling around on them is a blast. I can see how you might lean towards pitters. I prefer both myself...two unique experiences altogether.

I am a YZ450-er and bought a handful of broken to semi-running pit bikes...fixing them up is fun and tooling around on them is a blast. I can see how you might lean towards pitters. I prefer both myself...two unique experiences altogether.

very true. I really don't like flying further then 20-30' on my pits... that's for the big bikes... -BIG DAN:thumbsup: