Sign in to follow this  

2010 mods

picked up a 2010 250r a couple months ago, i got 2 hrs on it. now that my house is finished i added a few parts to get our spring series started. (out door motocross) in b.c. i`ve done all custom graphics and had the suspension re-valved from fc and the correct springs of course. i`ve ordered rad braces and a hole shot device. this should get me through the spring

now i will race the spring and am going to go to raymond amateur at temple hills in alberta in july. vet jr. i don`t feel i need to tear in the motor too much but what other mod`s would anyone suggest. if any?

Yosh pipe gave the bike better power. I think it is a worthy upgrade in stainless. ti and ti carbon was not justifiable. I removed air filter screen and bought the twin air filter that are fire resistant. Now with all of this I can kind of feel that the bike needs to be mapped, like its not running ideal but, even with stock mapping the pipe made a difference. It pulls better.

picked up a 2010 250r a couple months ago, i got 2 hrs on it. now that my house is finished i added a few parts to get our spring series started. (out door motocross) in b.c. i`ve done all custom graphics and had the suspension re-valved from fc and the correct springs of course. i`ve ordered rad braces and a hole shot device. this should get me through the spring

now i will race the spring and am going to go to raymond amateur at temple hills in alberta in july. vet jr. i don`t feel i need to tear in the motor too much but what other mod`s would anyone suggest. if any?

Where in b.c? I'm in Abbotsford, Raymond is a great track.

Stainless steel oil filter

sunline folding levers

magnetic drain plug

ride it, see what you need as you go.

salt spring island, will be racing vancouver island series and then maybe the kamloops provincials. never been to raymond but my freinds go every year and i`m sick of hear how good it is and how much i miss out. I`M IN!!! ur right i need to get some hrs on it , just curious if there any must have`s. are u cma?