Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Young family rides in Central Oregon.....

We live in the Portland area but love to ride in Central Oregon. We ride bikes and Quads and have frequent visits in China Hat and Four Corners. We have a little tyke that does not ride yet. Hoping to meet fun and social people to ride with. We have a toy hauler but love to be outdoors at night listening to music by the fire while the kids are tucked in. If your down for riding and having a good time we should chat! :banana:

Right on... welcome to TT.

Way to get those youngsters out there :banana: .

My boy loves China Hat. Upgraded to a KTM this Fall and he can't wait to get him out there.

The CRF wasn't really cutting it at EFR. It did OK in the staging areas and kid's loop but really suffered on the trails...

Him putting a shovel to use, and abusing the fiddy...

CoopEFRII-1.jpg

That's my youngest in the background... she's happy anywhere there is dirt to play in.

Tearing it up down there this weekend with just the boys...

the boy's pissed he's not invited (Yet, one of these years though.).

We usually plan a 'Family Trip' or two a year that are much more mellow though. Let us know when you're headed down.

Later - Rooster

Hi! We are heading there this weekend on Thursday and staying till Sunday. We are going to be at Four Corners. Very short notice. Shoot me a private email with your personal info and I will keep you up to date on our trips out to Central OR. Hopefully we can connect. Have a great guys weekend!!

Right on... welcome to TT.

Way to get those youngsters out there :banana: .

My boy loves China Hat. Upgraded to a KTM this Fall and he can't wait to get him out there.

The CRF wasn't really cutting it at EFR. It did OK in the staging areas and kid's loop but really suffered on the trails...

Him putting a shovel to use, and abusing the fiddy...

CoopEFRII-1.jpg

That's my youngest in the background... she's happy anywhere there is dirt to play in.

Tearing it up down there this weekend with just the boys...

the boy's pissed he's not invited (Yet, one of these years though.).

We usually plan a 'Family Trip' or two a year that are much more mellow though. Let us know when you're headed down.

Later - Rooster

That little dude is getting some awsome air. Pretty cool, wish I'd started my

boy younger.