Sign in to follow this  

2000 rm 125 w/167 big bore spark plug

i know theres already a thread with the spark plug problem for this bike but i was wondering if the BR8ES plugs would hold together with the bigbore/ stroker kit or should i just spend the insane price of the stock plug ($30).

thank you

I wanna know where in the world you get a 167 big bore stroker for a rm125. I would love to have this for my 01 rm125.

i have actually spoken with a guy who had a little bigger then 167 in a rm. He was running a ski doo (bombardier) piston in it with a stroked rod.

i bought the bike from a guy for $700 and the kit is from RPM

it was designed by a guy named rick peterson and now the company is max power

go to their website www.maxpower.com the kit is $1900 i think i got a pretty good deal

although it is costing me $500 to get it plated and a new piston because the guy i got it from was not to bright

he roder it way to long with out rebuilding it :lol:

so does anyone know if that spark plug would work because i really dont feel like paying $29.95

this bike is a big step up from a ttr125 but i think i can handle it because i rode my dads 1989 yz250

i get to ride it this weekend

:banana:

you have to call them to get them to make the kit because they dont make the kit anymore because the 2002 rm 125 cylinder is to small to 167cc in there