Sign in to follow this  

New C-Dale, what do you think?

I am looking for a little input. I just purchased this Cannondale. Its a 2001 MX400. The seller was a factory rider back in day so he kept all of the service logs, setup notes and original docs+title. The frame has around 70hrs and the motor was completely swapped out by cannondale around 03/04 and only has 30hrs. He kept meticulaus notes. Bike came with a load of spares like new tank, extra pipe, filters, chain guides, brake pads etc.

I know nothing about this bike but it looked cool and I have never seen another one around so I bought it. I paid $1200 for everything. I have contacted DaveMuller for some upgrades I would like to make to it but I am wondering how good this deal was? Tell me what you think!

BTW I will be bringing it to the Dez100 so if you see the bike, it stands out..come check it out.

Thanks

cdale1.jpg

cdale2.jpg

Great deal if the motor has been updated. If not plan on doing the updates before it's too late and it costs more.

nice lookin dale. there will be a group of us with dales at the desert 100. just look for the urban camo camper with the atk flag.

good question!..

considering buying a 2003 Cannondale X440 from a guy off craigslist..

_http://augusta.craigslist.org/mcy/1644475700.html

seem possibly like a good deal? thinking of turning it into a dualsport..