Sign in to follow this  

where to order from

Has anyone ordered from motorcycle-superstore.com before? I'm wondering how reliable they are. If not, does anyone know any good sites (besides TT) with a large variety of MX gear, bike parts, etc. like this site has? Thanks!

I hate to admit that I have spent a lot of money with them and never had one issue! Not one! I do shop around, rockymountain, chaperell, ebay, craigslist. I usually buy their close out stuff. My last box had new MX51 tires, tire irons, fuel goggles and spare lenses and a fork cap wrench for like $190. I have bought clothes, helmets and other assorted stuff and the only complaint I had was the sometimes have to break up the packages and you end up with a large box with very little inside which seems wasteful to me. If the ThumperTalk store was easy to use, I might shop there more often than I do. Plus MCSS can get you factory parts.

I got a discount for my AMA membership (about 10% off at the checkout) and a $10 gift card from the AMA towards Bike Bandit.com

Support your local bike shop!

I know cash is king, but I prefer talking to real people face to face and knowing who I'm working with, and knowing I'm helping good people out.

I've used and recommend motosport.com (using for years), locomx.com (free shipping, not sure about shipping to nova scotia though), and chaparral-racing.com. I'm about to order from rockymountainatvmc.com for the first time, they seem to be similar to the other places. Items that i've priced at motorcycle-superstore.com are usually slightly higher than motosport in my experience.

I know cash is king, but I prefer talking to real people face to face and knowing who I'm working with, and knowing I'm helping good people out.

I'm all for that if you have a local shop worth dealing with!

To the question, yep, bought from them a few times. They have always got my order right and at a decent price. Sometimes you can score really good deals through them. My only complaint was that shipping seemed to take a little longer than I like. However, that might just have been due to "kid waiting on new toys" syndrome! :lol: I'm sure I will be buying from them again.

I also highly recommend Rocky Mountain ATV. Great service and super fast shipping. :banana:

I have used both Rocky Mountain and motorcycle-superstore. Both have excellent service in my opinion. I refuse to go to my local Honda dealer after trying to order a simple bolt from them. The customer service was horrible and I almost knocked the guy out after he refused to go get my part that was in the back because "we just got a shipment in and it will take me a long time to find it" Well guess what, I just drove all the way out here to pick up a part that you said would be ready today. So he said call back that afternoon. I did and he still didnt have it ready. The next day they were closed and finally I was able to get it the day after. Never again will i deal with that local shop...

search around, then CALL TT store, they will price match or beat the others.

Oh yeah! I like the TT store. It is my OEM headquarters. :banana:

My local bike shop is a Stealership and I can literally buy everything at half price online. I went in for a front sprocket one day and they wanted $36. Just a regular steel one too. I went home and ordered one from rockymountainatv.com for $8.99.

I ordered from them last Week and the order said expected delivery on 3/8/10, on the 8th I received a email saying my item shipped on the 8th. I sent them a email asking which was it delivered on the 8th or shipped. It never arrived on the 8th but I was able to track it on the 9th and it said expected delivery on the 10th, I also received a email on the 9th saying it was shipped and giving me the tracking number. The item arrived on the 10th. I guess I was a little pissed about the delivery confusion but I got the item and it's what I wanted.

I try to buy locally as well. I want the good local shops to stay in business!

When I have purchased online I have had great results with Dennis Kirk. If you have to return or exchange something, their process is seamless.

I try to buy locally as well. I want the good local shops to stay in business!

When I have purchased online I have had great results with Dennis Kirk. If you have to return or exchange something, their process is seamless.

I would like to buy local, but the prices are always much more than the web stores.

I only buy from the local dealership if they are close to an online price. They don't have to totally match it, but just be close.

What I don't do anymore is support a dealership if their prices are way high. I did that once figuring that the extra markup would ensure the dealership was there when I needed them. Not so, the dealer closed anyway and all I did was spend more money thinking I was supporting them. If they can't compete anymore - goodbye.

It just kills me when you ask for the price of an item, and the rep gives you the price on the WPS or Tucker's catalog!!! I walk out as soon as he does that...I have a local shop who will check online rsources first before giving me a price...and I get a token to ride at their track...best of both worlds!

It just kills me when you ask for the price of an item, and the rep gives you the price on the WPS or Tucker's catalog!!! I walk out as soon as he does that...I have a local shop who will check online rsources first before giving me a price...and I get a token to ride at their track...best of both worlds!

The prices in those books are ridiculous. That's a nice dealership you have. I will buy at a dealership, but like others said if it's way over price than sorry...no money from me! :banana:

I should've been more clear...it's a local MX shop not the dealer...However, the dealer where I got my bike give me decent discounts as well but not as good....I just get my oem and tires from them :banana:

i go with rockey mountian, you can't beet the prices, service, types of shipping, and offer codes!

i also use cheap cycle!