Proper jet to order for DR350? Please help

I would like to order these tonight but im not sure which pilot jet I need. Does the 1997 DR350 carb take the VM28/486 or the N224.103? Is there a better place to order jets from? This place can be confusing...

Jetsrus.com under mikinu jets and the pilot jet section. Thank you

Off-road models use the TM33 carb. pilot jet is the VM28/486 (#37.5 is stock size).

Vacuum carb is different (dualsport models) It is a BST33 carb and uses an oem non-bleed type pilot jet, N151.067 (#37.5 is stock size)

Off-road models use the TM33 carb. pilot jet is the VM28/486 (#37.5 is stock size).

Vacuum carb is different (dualsport models) It is a BST33 carb and uses an oem non-bleed type pilot jet, N151.067 (#37.5 is stock size)

J, are you saying that the pumper should have the cross drilled pilot?

Thanks

Honestly, Im not sure if my bike is the dual sport model or not. Im pretty sure that its not though becuase it has none of the parts required to be street legal, but then again, it was pretty beat up when I bought it and it could be either or...

The dual sport carb (BST33) has the throttle cable(s) on the left side of the bike.

The Dirt model, (TM33 pumper) has the throttle cable(s) on the right side of the bike.