Sign in to follow this  

my sons first dirt bike

cooldudexr.jpg

my son and his first dirt bike . he got his 2002 xr 80r on saturday and rode some trails on sunday. he did very well for his first time on a bike, he has ridden a quad for about 3 years, he is already asking when we are going out again, o boy....:banana:

Awesome! Now you have released the poison into his bloodstream. "Once motorcycles gets in your blood, there is no turning back". And I will welcome your son into the world of motocross, trail riding, and the like.

And your son looks like my little neighbor. :banana:

:thumbsup:couldnt of said it better, just like his old man. first bike i ever owned, or rode for that matter was a cr 250r that was at 42 yrs old i cant wait to ride. your quote says it all.

:thumbsup:couldnt of said it better, just like his old man. first bike i ever owned, or rode for that matter was a cr 250r that was at 42 yrs old i cant wait to ride. your quote says it all.

Ohh yes! You had a really late start though, that kinda sucks. But, hey, some old men can kick our ass at riding. Your kid is lucky to have his dad ride with him. Enjoy it while you can, in a a few short years, he will be out of the house and off to college. I can see that riding can bring families together a lot. I wish my family rode. :banana:

well thats a good bike to start him on! a HONDA!

Haha yeah now he's gonna think it's normal for his bike to break all the time!

Congrats!!!!! I started my boys on CRF 50's............ Lots of fun with the kids!

i remember my first bike.

PW50 yamaha..

then the PW80

Then DRZ125L

Now KX250.

3 of 5 colors, but so far yellow has been my favorite.

i'm a die hard Yamaha fan

no experiance with a honda or ktm.

and bergs/huskys are foreign.

but theyr all good.

Enjoy the riding and the bikes to come

thats what im trying to say :banana:

Feels good to go ride with your kids doesn't it? Awesome and way to go Dad!

thanks, i really enjoy having them out there, proud to see there accomplishments and some of there miscues, his 12 year old sister also rides she likes the quads looking to buy her a 250 2wd utility quad, that is what she wants she likes the front and rear racks? she has a trx 90 right now she has out grown. probably a yamaha 250 or a honda 250 utility. mom has a crf 150f that see has not ridden, but plans to? she is coming off a warrior 350

Nice! My son gets his Z50 on his 4th b-day coming up this april. I'm all excited about it.

My first bike was a 5hp mini-bike. My first real bike was a 1981 Honda XR80. It's still in the garage, and still runs great! Not bad for a Honda I've had for over 25 years.

awesome. As soon as my aunt was prego my uncle went out and bought a 50 lol

Who cares what color the bike is, it's just nice to see your kid is interested and you can provide him with the opportunity to ride. I wish more parents got thier kids into riding, instead of letting them melt thier brains in front of some damn video game.

My first bike was a CR85, I like Honda too! He'll be hooked forever you know! Its great to start youg and have a Dad who is enthusiastic. MX is great, but MX with Dad was always the best!