Iowa Iowa Riders

how much snow you got in those areas yet, im gonna go ride the local sand pit this weekend as long as it isnt raining like it has been the last couple days, i live in hospers by the way

anyone else been out riding yet, i went out last weekend and had a blast

went riding today, unfortunately it was at the sandbox arena lol so it wasnt in iowa... but i figured out the farther north you got the better condition the tracks and stuff looked... hopefully in about two weeks we can ride around.

Osceola. here...Southern Central Iowa.. Its still beyond muddy down this way....

Anyone checked out Bluff Creek...Bussey? this year yet.... We all know how fun it is when its muddy....:banana::lol::banana:

Edited by nick250f

anyone else been out riding yet, i went out last weekend and had a blast

went to the local OHV park yesterday and half of it was under water because the river is so high yet! :thumbsup:

I'm currently in Nebraska, but only 10 miles west of Sioux City.:thumbsup:

Edited by krusty1
spelling

I can't make the first two at practice days at hawkeye but is anyone interested in montezumma practice on the 10th or muddy waters practice on the 17th? I'll definately be gong to hawkeye on the 25th though!!! a good way to get warmed up for racing.

checked out a track near by where i live, the high areas look good but the lower sections look pretty muddy, i didnt see any standing water, so im thinkin if it stays warm outside then im thinkin sunday is gonna be a good day to ride~

my brother-in-law has a track in his backyard and he took a drag thru the straights and corners yesterday to break up the ground and dry up a little quicker, would be sweet if i could ride there this weekend, you can check out a video of the track at http://www.skidlidvideo.com, then click on the link on the left that says "Video Downloads", and his video will be right at the top titled "Shawns Track"