*Blacked Out* ~200cc Dual-Sport~

3rd freaking time making this post, dang it

Newest project for my STREET-LEGAL enduro...

I got bored with playing Call of Duty MW2 and decided

to remodel my bike to look like a honda.

Mods:

cheap aftermarket exhaust system $130.00

cheap intake filter with fiberglass air box $10.00

6000k HID conversion kit for motorcycle *in mail $125.00

flush mount turn signals *in mail $20.00

custom tail light/ plate bracket *in mail $40.00

Garmin Nuvi 255w 4.3" GPS unit $125.00

Shinko 705 series dual-sport tires *in mail $125.00

New 46T Sprocket with Chain *in mail $35.00

New smaller/lighter battery $50.00

~SWING ARM~FORKS~RIMS~ powder coated $260.00

~ALL PLASTICs PAINT JOB~ $450.00

---------------------------------------------------------

Rim/Spokes re-assembled $200.00

New oil/bolts/zip ties/mounts/fiberglass/stickers$100.00

Gas To & From city with parts/shop $60.00

---------------------------------------------------------

= $1,730.00:ride:

Bike originally cost 1,150.00 shipped

Helmet, jersey, & pants on the way for $220.00

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled2.jpg

100_0168.jpg100_0228.jpg100_0183.jpg100_0188.jpg

*************************STOCK***********************************************************************HID*************************************

Edited by COD4SNIPER2

Trip to the Badlands in Attica Indiana saturday went great...even on these street tires, lol

Only laid it down once in a 7ft banked curve thing, went too high and cought some loose sand and front tire went shooting over the top of the bank and I did a superman into the sand as I bailed, haha----- like me and the bike were horizontal to the earth 5-6ft off the ground....

and as it straightened out, I droped the bike cause the tire went over.........HELL YEAH

Trail ridding was sooo nice... it was around high 40's lower 50's with the sun out.. ground was dry with little mud in the tire ruits....ready to go back

• 2 weeks later...

not to insult or anything but this video is perfect at showing the difference in quality of China bikes. That 230 Honda is by no means a MX bike but just listen and watch the difference on landing (off a tiny jump) when the Honda lands and the China bike. The Honda is a nice progressive damped landing with not much by way of sound. The China bike lands with a loud CLACK!! and bottoms horribly. Just thought it was a great video at pointing out the quality difference. You would have been light-years better off buying a used Honda than "blacking out" a China bike just as Dos Equis pointed out.

• Like 1

^^^^?:lame:^^^^ -2 hartebreak

Trolls are lame.

I love your bike and your mods make it look 1000% better. Obviously, your dual sport is more geared twords riding on the street. Mine has EXCELLENT road manners and clacks while I'm off road. GOOD JOB COD! Don't mind the trolls, they are everywhere. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

^^^^?:lame:^^^^ -2 hartebreak

Trolls are lame.

I love your bike and your mods make it look 1000% better. Obviously, your dual sport is more geared twords riding on the street. Mine has EXCELLENT road manners and clacks while I'm off road. GOOD JOB COD! Don't mind the trolls, they are everywhere. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

why does his post make him a troll.

i think trying to pass your china bike off as a honda makes you a troll.

i think if he likes it that,s great.i also think his bike is very nice.i also think his bike does not need a honda sticker on it.he should be proud of it for what it is.it is not a honda.

wouldn,t you think it lame if i put harley badgeing all over my kawasaki cruiser.?(even though the kawasaki is the far superior motorcycle).

not to insult or anything but this video is perfect at showing the difference in quality of China bikes. That 230 Honda is by no means a MX bike but just listen and watch the difference on landing (off a tiny jump) when the Honda lands and the China bike. The Honda is a nice progressive damped landing with not much by way of sound. The China bike lands with a loud CLACK!! and bottoms horribly. Just thought it was a great video at pointing out the quality difference. You would have been light-years better off buying a used Honda than "blacking out" a China bike just as Dos Equis pointed out.

i agree with hartebreak..

the bike is still very sharp looking though, but i wouldnt try jumping anything huge you might die or something..

and hartebreak he be better off buying a used suzuki!!lol

?

hey man you remind me of myself. A fellow MW2 addict. Also with a blacked out bike. how did you do the rims? does the paint chip off when the tire irons scrape it? thanks

got them powder coated for $100

took all the spokes off too, wasnt too easy getting back together though... and the jap dealer had to allign them

does it come off when you change the tires? whats your gamertag? imm on 360

I am hopping on not having to remove the tires much, but did put a little scratch on the rear getting them on....

Umm, I play on PC anymore these days, I got into gaming with BF2, and was really good with the mouse n board, so Ive stuck with that.... I stopped MW2 two months back (with 20 days play time-650 hours on the game total), and now I have maybe 20 hours on BFBC2 just this past week...

I have 3500 miles on the bike and is ready for another oil change (changed at 2200)

• 2 months later...