Sign in to follow this  

BBR Air filter

Just put on the bbr air filter and jetted the carb 100 main 42 pilot and the thing rips it rev's a lot better. My pipe is stock but drilled out. When it warms up i might put a 95 main.

The bbr air filter works a lot better than the stock air box cut out!

i know the uni is up side down :banana:

filter.jpg

That u flow is garbage. Way to hard to jet for it on big bores. the two bros pancake and filters like it are the best way to go

i looked at the pancake filters but thought that it would get wet and covered with mud!

Just curious if you felt gains were from the filter or combination of filter+jetting as a result of not jetting with the airbox mod you tried before.

Did you not re-jet the bike when you did the air box mod?

Yeah, did you rejet when you modded your stock airbox. I just installed a FMF pipe on my son's stock engine and havn't rejetted. Cutting the airbox is the next mod planned.

Yeah, did you rejet when you modded your stock airbox. I just installed a FMF pipe on my son's stock engine and havn't rejetted. Cutting the airbox is the next mod planned.

i did the same with mine i didnt need to jet my 2010 110l with my exhaust

Yes i jetted it when i put the bbr air filter on 100 main and 42 pilot. Jetting makes a big diffrence! Also read the pulg.

When i drilled out the stock pipe and stock air box i put a 85 main and it was still running lean so i went to a 90 main and ran great.

I went and got a bunch of jetts 85, 90, 95, 100, and a 105. so i can play with the jetting. Air temp makes a big diffrence to. Lets say in the summer you are running a 95 in the winter when it is really cold you might want to run a 100.

Bike is running a little rich with that 100 main. Tomorrow i am going to put a 95 in it and see how it runs.

hi guys i put a yoshi pipe rs2 on my klx110l 2010 and have the bbr air pod as well, but still have stock jetting and found that it ran real bad, it was virually cutting out top end. i was told standard jet size is 72 and went to my local dealer he said the biggest genuine jet he could get me was a 82, i still think it might be small, can anyone recommend what size would be best and where you may be able to get them online. its roughly and round 24degrees celisuis here in australia on a good riding day