Sign in to follow this  

How to have a sorry first lap at " The General " GNCC race 3-7-10

Was in 3rd gear when it happened. Then after I got back going again I had to work my way past all the lady racers.... The course looks great on video, but was quite slick and greasy. Let me know whatcha think of my video, this is my first HD race video. Thanks

http://vimeo.com/10075262

Too bad you fell, you were rolling pretty good! :banana:

My favorite was "Oww! That $&!? hurts!" :lol:

Damn you must have a really good KTM dealer in your area. It looked like a sea of pumpkins at the start. Nice video and hope you have better luck next time. Thanks

wow great video!!

i hate it had to end. :banana:

I have a Part 2 I will upload later today. I will post it here when it is done. Thanks for the comments guys

Nice ride over the back tire at the start! Looks like some fun racing in the mud and trees. FYI if you were riding a Yamaha then you might not have lost all your plastic on that wad up.:banana:

Nice man looking good! can we get some pics of your bike? white ktms are so sweet!

Damn you must have a really good KTM dealer in your area. It looked like a sea of pumpkins at the start. Nice video and hope you have better luck next time. Thanks

Yep honda, kaw, yam, and suzuki should take note. There should be a street legal 450 bike that doesn't have an exploder motor from them.

Your vid is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Yeah, there was a deep mud hole that a few folks plowed right into. If you notice, I always tried to go to the left and go around areas that looked questionable. In one spot I went too far left and found the woods blocked with yellow tape and had to go through a Nasty mud rut to get back going again. Later in the race that yellow tape was down and that ended up being a great hotline.

The rear tire is a Dunlop 803 trials tire, which usually has tons of grip.... hence the wheelies at the start. But I think it let go in that turn and I ended up sliding on my elbow and the fender pulled away from the subframe.

Your so polite! That's hard racing! But I'm a racer at heart, I would be kicking people into tree's if they didn't get out of my way. I would never be allowed back haha

Where do you have your camera mounted. I'm taking my GoPro HD out for the first time this weekend and I can't decide on where to put it.