Sign in to follow this  

Local Trails

Just some more footage from my last ride out! No its not to fast but some nice trails and great weather. Let me know what you guys think and any tips you see that I should do more of?

Wow that is beautiful country! I cant believe no one else commented on this. You are a very lucky man! that ride looked really fun. It reminds me of Nor Cal except way bigger ferns and more moss.:banana:

Thanks for the reply! And yes when the weather is good it makes for some nice vids!

Thats one of the best looking single tracks I've seen in a while:worthy:. I would love to ride there:ride:. I'm going to Talihina, Ok the 19th, 20th, and 21st. Theres a pretty good 75 mile single track loop that we are gonna do again. I'll have to post the video when I get it.

One of these days I want to spend about 3 weeks in the Pacific NW. Start in the Oregon coastal range and make my way up through WA and into BC. Beautiful trail. Definitely my kind of riding.

British Columbia trails FTW!!

where abouts are you guys?

I'm on Van Isle, and it's great stuff.

Very similar to this trail but a bit tighter

Im in the Fraser Valley! Chilliwack to be exact! There is another vid in here of mine with the same area only im following a friend! A little more interesting to watch etc. Thanks for comments though guys. Let me know if you ever in my area and we'll go for a tour!