Sign in to follow this  

klx450r 2010

when will the 2010 model be available in cal. and will kawi use FI on bike??

is kawi going to stop making the klx? because its available in europe and canada

is kawi going to stop making the klx? because its available in europe and canada

Hello there

Kawasaki will make the 2010 model, that is the very same bike as the 2009 and 2008 model as well. The only diference is the decoration, colors and stickers. Open the link http://www.kawasaki.pt/KLX450R and click on Informação PDF to see the European 2010 model, in this case the model to Portugal.

Edited by J_Ventura

You let me know when they get to the stores.... But i heard they will be here a week from never. They are not going import them cuz there are tons of 08 ans 09 in the stores.

You let me know when they get to the stores.... But i heard they will be here a week from never. They are not going import them cuz there are tons of 08 ans 09 in the stores.

I just read an article in Motocross Action on the new 2010 Suzuki RMX450Z; it said something similar to this regarding 2010 models...they simply aren't making most models in 2010's because of excess inventory in the U.S.

DIRT BIKE.

They even went so far as to list all the bikes that were really plentiful, what you could get them for and even some of the dealers.

They did mention what has already been said- much lower importation numbers until some of these units are sold.

DIRT BIKE.

They even went so far as to list all the bikes that were really plentiful, what you could get them for and even some of the dealers.

They did mention what has already been said- much lower importation numbers until some of these units are sold.

could i order a 2010 klx? from a local dealer

i really want that efi i was thinkin of just buying the kx450f and putting a light on it and baja kit so i can make it street legal.

that the '10 is injected?

If there are lots of '08-'09 models, I doubt the '10 will be imported at all.

If the '10 was to be available- and had FI- could you imagine a better way to chain the leftover models to dealer floors? I cant.

Also, I don't know much about importation, certification, legalities and all, but I'd bet it's simply not worth a manufacturer's time/trouble/expense to import a very limited amount of one particular model- short of a special "limited edition" type vehicle.

could i order a 2010 klx? from a local dealer

i really want that efi i was thinkin of just buying the kx450f and putting a light on it and baja kit so i can make it street legal.

any good reviews on the efi i really dont need it but it would be nice

the 09 klx would be just fine but im going for that efi on the kx450 the only thing thats a bust is no e-starting

Got the March 2nd 2010 Dirt Rider buyers guide.

The KLX450r and the KLX140L are listed as 09's not 2010's like the other bikes in the rag. That leads me to believe we won't get a 2010 model here in North America.

Thoughts????

Ah I see. Well, it looks like there will be some good deals on left overs here in the US.

Today only 2010 KLX 450R. At the dealer, black wheels, black on side decals and seats.

$9500 + tax.

No EFI.

Good looking bike.

Today only 2010 KLX 450R. At the dealer, black wheels, black on side decals and seats.

$9500 + tax.

No EFI.

Good looking bike.

Man thats alot of money for black plastic and wheels. :banana: