Sign in to follow this  

Need some tires

i would go with the mud countrys.....i mean is the spendy Kevlar really worth it??? i dont think so, i am getting new tires today also!

• Like 1

i would go with the mud countrys.....i mean is the spendy Kevlar really worth it??? i dont think so, i am getting new tires today also!

That was my thoughts on the GY's as well. I think the Mud COuntry's would look pretty good on the truck. I wonder how they do in snow though.

I would look into the Toyo Open Country MT's, they are great tires. I have a set and they ride extremely smooth for a M/T tire.

• Like 1

The toyo's are a good choice. being that you tow you would something that has an E load range and i believe the toyo's do have an E rating.Iin my Diesel Power they said they road great and are one of the best M/T tires for 3/4 and 1 tons. Also, if you want the best snow traction, an all terrain tire does the best, like the BFG all terrains.

• Like 1

you can get Nitto terra grapplers A/T pretty cheaply through discount tire, my favorite tire for the price by a longshot

you can get Nitto terra grapplers A/T pretty cheaply through discount tire, my favorite tire for the price by a longshot

The Nitto's are certainly well priced. :banana:

I have a good place to start for tires now, thanks all.

Edited by YdogsflY

my opinion is that the BEST tires are the BFG radial AT's but the BEST FOR THE MONEY are the Nitto's (for the size on my truck, they are almost 100/ea cheaper!!!!)