Sign in to follow this  

California Outlaw national hare scramble

My daughter and I are going to race in the hare scramble this weekend at cow mtn. Just wondering if anybody else is going. We are going over sat. morning and camping for the night.

I'll be strapping on my grass skirt and going racing. Sunday at high noon. Hopefully not toooo much water falls Friday. I hear Oasis last weekend was just crazy rutted muddy in many sections.

I'll be strapping on my grass skirt and going racing. Sunday at high noon. Hopefully not toooo much water falls Friday. I hear Oasis last weekend was just crazy rutted muddy in many sections.

ill be racing at noon also

your just scared

Nope, just can't afford it right now. Might be going to Oregon for a long weekend end of the month. Camp and ride if u or the others are interested let me know.

Angryshawn and I will be up there around 10 on sunday and racing CVet+ @ noon:ride:

Jeez, I can't keep up with you guys. Either on a motorcycle or finacially. :lol::banana::banana: Racing all the time, Oregon trips, jeeeez!

I am just trying to save up to go to Moonrocks!!!!! Even trying to sell what is left of my gun collection. :banana:

Jeez, I can't keep up with you guys. Either on a motorcycle or finacially. :lol::banana::banana: Racing all the time, Oregon trips, jeeeez!

Yeah and you make more than all of us.

i would hate to compare my bank account against yours BIG HITTER:banghead:

2 jobs, wife works and you live in a modest home. I dont want to hear it.:banana:

i would hate to compare my bank account against yours BIG HITTER:banghead:

Wife must have seperate account!:banana:

Maybe she wears the pants?

Wife must have seperate account!:lol:

Maybe she wears the pants?

Like your wife, his is the Mr. in the family. :banana:

Good luck Eck to you and your daughter. I know you guys will have a great time!:banana:

A lot of preconceived notions I see.

Addendum: I just checked California 2 person household income on average; $60,000?! In California?!?!?! That doesn't sound right?

Like your wife, his is the Mr. in the family. :lol:

Not even, though we all know, if she aint happy, nobody is happy. I will say that. :banana:

Not even, though we all know, if she aint happy, nobody is happy. I will say that. :banana:

I am well aware of the if she ain't happy nobody's happy scenario. :banana:

It was more an inside joke about a thread where it was Jessica's birthday and I told Chad to wish Mr. Grass a happy one.

He responded with saying how did I know she wore the pants in the family.:lol: