Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Oregon Honeymoon

Ok guys and gals my fiance and I will be driving around NW Oregon in April for our honeymoon checking out the wineries and breweries and Im considering taking the bikes along. Fiance is a noob but gets around ok. Let me know if there is some trail riding that cant be missed. Camp spots too.

what part of Oregon do you plan to see?

off top of my head, a trip down to bend would be good. you could hit the breweries along the way (stevenson, hood, and bend) and ride mt hood and bend.

Yeah, do Bend. EZ but real good riding, lots to see and do in the area. there is also an area out side of Prospect Or near Crater lake that is fun and you can go see Crater lake on the same day.

I don't know alot about the riding around Bend, but the beer is the best I've had anywhere.

I don't know alot about the riding around Bend, but the beer is the best I've had anywhere.

Thats important to!

Mt Hood Brewing in Govt Camp's got some delicious beers. I really like the Ice Axe IPA.

April might be a little early to hit McCubbin's... maybe, this Winter has been really mild.

Dechutes Brewing in Bend is good. The Bachlor ESB being my favorite there.

Definitely stop at every McMinnamin's that you can... some great overnight places to stay all over Oregon and some in WA too. The beers are potent!!! So having a place to stay upstairs is really a bonus :banana: .

Another vote for Bend and China Hat. My wife loves China Hat and it's a good place for all levels of riders.

You got a gal that'll go dirtbiking on her honeymoon, I just wanna know if she has a sister!

Just showin her how it is, and no sister.

LOL....a TRUE newlywed! wait until she gets total control:busted:and THEN tell us how thats workin' for ya'!:banana::lol:

joe