Sign in to follow this  

Trail Tech, amazing customer service!!!

Hello all, I decided to relocate my temp sender from the top of the left rad, to the bleed screw in the water housing. I went to order a 24" extension online, which was $5.95, and found shipping was nearly $9. So, I called them up, basically to ask if there was a cheaper way for shipping. They were extremely nice and said they will send it through US mail for me. The lady who I was talking to was very nice and told me that it was going to be free of charge. I explained, while I really appreciate it, it's no fault of theirs, I just wanted to try a different location. She said no worries, it's on the house.

Wow! Now that is really nice!

Anyway, I just felt that I should give them some props, since they helped me out. I'm not saying to call up asking for free stuff, but it does seem they will bend over backwards to make you happy.

Steve

Hello all, I decided to relocate my temp sender from the top of the left rad, to the bleed screw in the water housing. I went to order a 24" extension online, which was $5.95, and found shipping was nearly $9. So, I called them up, basically to ask if there was a cheaper way for shipping. They were extremely nice and said they will send it through US mail for me. The lady who I was talking to was very nice and told me that it was going to be free of charge. I explained, while I really appreciate it, it's no fault of theirs, I just wanted to try a different location. She said no worries, it's on the house.

Wow! Now that is really nice!

Anyway, I just felt that I should give them some props, since they helped me out. I'm not saying to call up asking for free stuff, but it does seem they will bend over backwards to make you happy.

Steve

do you have their cust service #?