Sign in to follow this  

factory effex seatcover....

i have a factory effex seat cover... and it ripped 2 huge holes in my pants... does anyone else have that problem from it being so grippy? my friend had it happen to... i was wondering how many other ppl had their expensive MX pants ripped by a Facoty fx seat? i mean i love that its grippy... but 70 dollar pants...!?

I don't see how it could possibly "rip" your pants. Maby rub slowly through them, but geez it's not a knife.

Motul Man.

Yeah I dont know what you are doing but I have used all three different Factory FX seat covers and I wore out each cover in the matter of months. The only seat cover that has lasted for me is the One Industries Toughtek seat cover and even they dont rip up your pants. What pants are you wearing? I wear POD K700 knee braces and get full seasons out of my Shift Faction gear.

it might be just the pants... but i was just curious if anyone else had this issue....

but 70 dollar pants...!?

That may be your problem. Try to upgrade to higher end pants, they should hold up:thumbsup:

That may be your problem. Try to upgrade to higher end pants, they should hold up:thumbsup:

I wear cheap pants and have 0 issues...:banana: