Sign in to follow this  

New RM250 short Video

I got this bike last week for a hell of a deal...bike had been sitting and carb was gummed up. This is a video of it running after cleaning the carb....been riding the hell out of it and seems to be running great other than the exhaust covering the right side of the back fender in black after a hour or so of riding....running to rich maybe? I duno...either way here is the video...:banana:

good job on keeping that 2 stroke dream alive. NOW keep the E10 out of it and she will be fine!

Def sounds very fat in that vid. When you stab it it just sounds gurgly and fat. im about to go start mine up for the first time this year. ill take a vid of it. mine was jetted spot on and is very crisp. see if the cooler weather changes anything.

Bike could probably use a good tune up by someone a little more mechanically inclined. I'm about to order a new air filter for it...any suggestions?

What are you mixing your oilT try a little less oil. i usually try to keep mine around 36:1 or 40:1. that might help with the spooge on the pipe. BUt if the jetting is off it wont really matter

Heres mine for the first time this year. cell phone vid doesnt do it justice as to what it sounds like., but you can tell its not fatty sounding.

Bike sounds good man! What year is it? Hopefully getting my YZ250 out of the shop today sometime. Had a broke shift fork....I'll post a video of it whenever I get it out!