Sign in to follow this  

leatt brace question

whats the difference between the club and adventure, why is the adventure so much cheaper

The adventure model doesnt have as much adjustment as the Club/Sport. On the Adventure, you can adjust the shims to make the brace flit slimmer or bigger riders. With the club model, you have that adjustment, as well as the front and back tables, and the very back piece as well (this last part may be able to be adjusted on the Adventure model, but I am not sure).

Great Question. The club has a little bit more tuning options to fit you. The adventure has a little less tuning options but I find it more than sufficient. The club also is made with a fabric cover over the padding while the adventure has a foam padding. I would recommend the club but if your on a budget go for the adventure.

I looked at both side by side and was an easy decision on the club. But if your on a budget the adventure will work just fine.

I just got one adventure and am satisfied with the adjustments. You can make it open wider for a thicker/thinner chest and angle the back piece to fit your back with shim. It does look bland but I can't see it when I ride so who cares.