To the Producers of THE MOTO

I wish I could produce something like this. These guys are doing an unbelieveable job of delivering this story. The quality of the video, all of the voices used and the timing is just super.

To: The producers of "The Moto, Inside the Outdoors"

Please , I am begging you to keep this going and do a whole season of coverage. You have no idea how many MX fans you have out there. The amount of material you have very week of the outdoor season is unbelieveable. You can do it ! You guys have done an unbelieveable job with the show and season coverage in a fashion that you have produced this show, would be off he charts spectacular.

Or take over the supercross coverage on SPEED.....please

I agree. I have been presently surprised by this mini-series. I was fully expecting crap coverage similar to the Baja 1000 coverage NBC puts out every year. Fuel has done pretty well in the past with some of their shows so...

Yea, they are doing an awesome. I do have 1 complaint though, it should he an hour long haha.

Who is the guy that does the "play by play" during the racing? He is unbelievable, Speed should lock him into a 10yr contract.

MAX!!!

I am very impressed by the quality of this show as well. They way it follows the riders and their training. Usually I hate the back-story crap put on by the networks, but FUEL TV has done it right. Big Props from me :banana:

Ditto this show is great!!! I'd rather watch doc style footage like this rather than racing sometimes because you get to know the people you are watching race each weekend. Keep a good thing going guys. Someone needs to link this topic to fueltv and let them know!

Yes he is a tool.

I thought it was funny when RV's mechanic told the cameraguy during the first episode "zoom in on that, thats what you wanna film thats the circus":lol::banana:?

yea that is one of my favorite parts i almost spit coke everywhere when he said that.