Sign in to follow this  

New exhaust on my WR

Typically I don't cross-forum post but I figured I'd post up a few pics and a video comparison of my LEXX MXe slip-on on my WR250F.

Note: I accidentally recorded the video in 60 FPS so there is some wierd movement effects being shown. In reality my fender, number plate, exhaust and tips don't wiggle like they appear in the vid. This is due to the framerate effect.

exhaustinstalledcloseup.jpg

exhaustinstalledrear.jpg

lexxstrap.jpg

exhaustinstalledside.jpg

Thanks dab!

motocandy, too loud though. I ride mainly in the forest, OHV parks and local trails where it would be way too loud and obnoxious.

Put a head pipe on it too and see the difference! Oh and use your helmet even in your neighborhood...

I plan to buy a powerbomb later on. I was looking at the megabomb but I don't like how much it sticks out. My buddy has it on his CRF250R and constantly hits the pipe with his leg or boot.

Thanks dab!

motocandy, too loud though. I ride mainly in the forest, OHV parks and local trails where it would be way too loud and obnoxious.

oh yeah i see, yea it would be loud for that. but it sounds good either way.

Very nice sound... Did you have to change the jetting to make it run right?

My bike was already jetted for the PMB and open airbox. I think it needs just a little fine tuning after the pipe install because I think it might be a hair too rich now, hence the small puffs of black smoke. I'll play around with my fuel screw and get it dialed back in. Thanks.

Edited by haknslash