Sign in to follow this  

Pants suggestions?

Anyone one have info for short fat guy? Im having trouble with pants, i wear a 36x30 usually, but moto pants are always too long! I really wish i could find some otb style that fit and are not flashy..Help!

I would suggest looking at Klim pants. They make several styles and a couple different lengths. The thing I like about them the most is they are an Idaho company, and thier pants and jerseys don't make you look like a walking advertisement, and you don't need a welding hood to look at them.

I would suggest looking at Klim pants. They make several styles and a couple different lengths. The thing I like about them the most is they are an Idaho company, and thier pants and jerseys don't make you look like a walking advertisement, and you don't need a welding hood to look at them.

Ordered the light grey mojave's. Thanks for the input, i also dont like the flashy crap..

Great product and very durable. The new models of over OTB pants has Velcro in the lower legs that helps getting over the boots. As a off-road guy I don't like of the flash of other brands.

Good luck.

Paul