Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Supercross The Butlerbrothersmx V.I.P Supercross Fan Experience. Be a part of the team!

Hey guys...I'm posting this up for anyone that is thinking of hitting up the last couple rounds of Supercross this year. Something that my team is putting together for fans...

Ever wanted to be a part of a SX race team for a weekend and see all that happens behind the scenes? Here is your chance...the Butlerbrothersmx V.I.P Supercross Fan Experience!

Fans now have a chance to live the dream! BBMX is opening its doors for the following remaining SX rounds to 4 lucky fans: Dallas, TX – Jacksonville, FL – Houston, TX – St. Louis, MO – Seattle, WA – Salt Lake City, UT and Las Vegas, NV. Each lucky entry will get to live the dream for one day, and experience each detail of the behind the scenes action that goes on with a top professional SX team.

Click the link to find out more...

http://butlerbrothersmx.hookit.com/members/teambutlerbrothers/fanexperience.aspx

Hey guys...I'm posting this up for anyone that is thinking of hitting up the last couple rounds of Supercross this year. Something that my team is putting together for fans...

Our girls would do anything to live the SX dream with Ben's team. How cool would that be? If momma didn't just get laid off, I'd be forking out the $$$ for our family to do it. Our track is Ben's home track and he is such a great kid. I hope he can hit that podium soon. Looks like a great team that is developing!

If you haven't checked out the BBMX V.I.P Fan Experience, there are still spots available for Dallas this weekend, Houston, Seattle, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas. Fore more information and to fill out a Fan Experience request, head over to www.butlerbrothersmx.com and click on the V.I.P Fan experience banner on the front page.

This is a great opportunity for any fan or fans of Supercross to be a part of a race team for the day and see what goes on behind the scenes at SX.

http://butlerbrothersmx.hookit.com/members/teambutlerbrothers/fanexperience.aspx

Super cool idea!! :banana:

Hotel room, event tickets, and food that anyone would normally spend to attend a supercross easily covers half of the cost of the Team experience. Great fun for anyone near those events that wants a once in a life time experience.