Sign in to follow this  

rocky mtn atv dualsport kit

Rocky mountain mc is offering a dualsport kit. has anybody tried it.

priced from 159-189, all parts except headlight. looks to be good quality. they have a video on site that shows installation. looks good.

I think they go under the "Tusk" brand name. A couple guys are building with them right now. Do a search and you should find them.

Let us knowhow the kits are ? They are the least expensive ones I've seen so far. Makes me wonder about the quality of components. I am looking to put a kit on my 05 husky.

I have seen the install on a 08 wr250f by the guy who helped develop the kit. Looked clean and included everything you need. I can't say whether or not the quality is the best but I am looking to get one installed on my wr450f here soon.

Got it. Parts look fine. I'm no expert so I don't know if this LED turnsignal is better or worse than that one, but everything looks ok. Not brazenly chintzy. The taillight "looks" exactly the same as the BD LED taillight, but I can't verify that as I have the regular one on my 350. I am planning on stealing it for my 350 and using the BD taillight on my sons 200 that the kit is going on.

Comes with flush mount fronts, I bought a very nice looking Polisport headlight with it and the LED's will mount there.

HOPEFULLY I'll get to it this weekend, I''ll report on it then.

I hope it all goes smoothly. I'm stoked about it as I have two (more) bikes to dual sport and was figuring on $1,000 for BD kits. Now it looks like I can do it for less than half that!!

The kit had everything it promised, the little battery pack was handy. It was just how the kit was put together that sucked. Check all the plugs and make sure the colors match up and all the wires go where there supposed to.

I got fed up and just used the the various pieces the kit gave me and just wired everything myself. It would of taken me forever to fix all the mistakes in it.

well that sucks to hear. I'm not going to mess with that. What was wrong specifically so I can check mine?