Sign in to follow this  

a Drz400E?

hii guys, dont mind my english here.So tomorow im buying a drz400E!! Im exited see how it will performe compare to a ttr 230. So i got a couple of questions here.

I ride mostly trail. So i decided to buy a drz400e over the ''s''. Can you guys tell me, how far better the 'e' is better than the 's' in trail, wheelies handling jumps. Oh yeah, and if you already rode a ttr 230 or a crf 230 or anything like 225cc(close to a 230). Tell me how much a difference it is, Just out of curiously.

Thanks everyone!:banana:

Edited by Patrick116
small error

the 400e will trash the 230s it should make 40 rwhp if its a 2006 or older model(2007 and up got a cv carb). Expect throttle up wheelies through 3rd gear. The two things you may not like is the seat height and weight 37inches and 275lbs. Good luck and have fun.

Get the 400 e. I've been riding for 40 years and the Dr is the best overall bike ever. I now own 3 and will keep then forever. Easy to work on,low maintainers and very ,very durable and reliable. More power than you need and controllable.If you have any doubt I will send you a link to my photo bucket and you will be amazed what this bike does.I have video and usually the the first or second to the top of gnarly hill climb. I have owned a YZ 490, KTm 450 and IT 490 and many others.