Deal of the century

So I have my stock exhaust and fmf slip on for sale. One gut bought donut freed up some bank for me. Since I need another exhaust now I started surfing the net. I get on to craigslist and start looking in California just for fun and cone across a pro circuit ti-4 system for $150 I talk to the guy snd says sure I'll take $125+shipping. SCORE!!!!!!! he never even used it because he moved up to a 450. At first I was like scam maybe? But no I've talked to him and it's completely legit thanks to pay pal!

So I have my stock exhaust and fmf slip on for sale. One gut bought donut freed up some bank for me. Since I need another exhaust now I started surfing the net. I get on to craigslist and start looking in California just for fun and cone across a pro circuit ti-4 system for $150 I talk to the guy snd says sure I'll take $125+shipping. SCORE!!!!!!! he never even used it because he moved up to a 450. At first I was like scam maybe? But no I've talked to him and it's completely legit thanks to pay pal!

Just a heads up, paypal does NOT back nonebay purchases. Myself and several others got burned from a guy here on TT selling stuff. Now if you use a credit card through paypal, the cc company may do something but not if you use money in your paypal account. I was burned for $200 for some knee braces and they didn't do anything:banghead:

I bought my full system Ti factory 4.1 off ebay for $320 shipped brand new. Keep checking ebay. Lots of shops put their 04-06 rmz systems on closeout brand new as a well which will work. Hell I bought my full system carbon pro off ebay for $300 new.

Wait so what pipe do you run? and got any pics of the bike ik you did some new things. I had the black fender I got from you on my bike but it didnt look so hot with the silver rims so i kinda meshed 2 graphics kits together. I was thinking about getting a pc trim kit and putting it on green plastics. I just cant find the seat cover I like!

Wait so what pipe do you run? and got any pics of the bike ik you did some new things. I had the black fender I got from you on my bike but it didnt look so hot with the silver rims so i kinda meshed 2 graphics kits together. I was thinking about getting a pc trim kit and putting it on green plastics. I just cant find the seat cover I like!

I run a factory 4.1 on my kxf. The bike is torn apart and the suspension was just sent out to PR2 so no new pics yet. Got my powdercoating done and most of the bulk of parts on. Looks good so far!